HUNTSVILLE, AL: "The Rocket City"
Medco Services was started in Huntsville, AL twenty seven years ago and remains there today. Huntsville, the birthplace of NASA and current home of the Army Missile Defense Command is consistently rated as one of the country’s leading high tech areas.
From the beginning, Medco Services recognized the need to infuse technology into our processes to create efficiencies and ensure quality. While our competitors were attempting to use commercial software packages, Medco Services created its own proprietary CMS software suite to ensure best practice surrounding increasing revenue collections.
In the early days, NASA and DOD programmers were contracted to create and develop CMS. Today, our extensive full time IT staff of programmers and network engineers are bringing rocket science to healthcare daily.
- Our custom COLLECTIONS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM contains 24 years of best practices. Our Patient Account Resolution Specialists have the necessary information at their fingertips to help counsel patients concerning their financial responsibilities.
High-tech Contact System
- Our IT team has developed CUSTOM, STATE-OF-THE-ART dialers that incorporate functions and capabilities SECOND-TO-NONE in our industry.
- Our CUSTOM, REAL-TIME CLIENT ACCESS PORTAL allows our client partners access to their accounts, and the real-time status of those accounts. Built with FULL TRANSPARENCY, there is nothing the client cannot view. MCA is ROBUST with REPORTS and ANALYTICS. MCA access is provided to all clients free of charge.
- As a convenience for patients, and to evolve in the area of patient communication, Medco Services utilizes texting in our workflow. Patients can securely receive their statement and pay their bill using their smartphone even during their busy schedule.
- Highly-Developed voice recognition tool to analyze and record 100% of our calls. In addition to call recordings this software provides the ability to detect speaker emotion, trigger words and phrases. Using this tool allows Medco to ensure that required disclosures are made to patients as well as to track both the Collection Specialist and patient emotions. In this matter we are able to ensure that essential required statements are made by our employees as well as quickly identify call escalations.